XR1000 Update when??

i'm so annoyed now man this router is up their with XR700 and beats all the other routers with its specs.. however what brings the value down of this router because  of the FW version is filled with too many bugs and still unstable after many many months gone by no update yet and so outdated like one example is UPNP i can't even enable/disable anymore even after factory reset twice now.. so bugged that you're forced to play on UPNP -_- i know its not NetDuma team fault mainly the Netgear Teams fault here.. etc

Screenshot (27).png

• Administrators

If you haven't read this already I'd recommend doing so: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/38088-where-is-the-next-dumaos-firmware-for-nighthawk-pro-gaming-routers/ that will give you more of an idea of where we are at for firmware. We should be able to get an update out relatively soon, as to whether the UPnP toggling issue will be fixed for that version I couldn't say for the moment but we have let NG know. Having UPnP enabled won't negatively affect you, whether you decide to use Port Forwarding or not. 

6 hours ago, Baturi said:

i'm so annoyed now man this router is up their with XR700 and beats all the other routers with its specs.. however what brings the value down of this router because  of the FW version is filled with too many bugs and still unstable after many many months gone by no update yet and so outdated like one example is UPNP i can't even enable/disable anymore even after factory reset twice now.. so bugged that you're forced to play on UPNP -_- i know its not NetDuma team fault mainly the Netgear Teams fault here.. etc

Screenshot (27).png

Can you provide a link to prove its Netgear thank you.