VPN wont let me get on Warzone

mukey

No matter which VPN I use on HybridVPN, when I try to launch Warzone on my PS4 I get a PlayStation notification 'I cannot connect to the server' then it doesn't even let me get on Warzone at all and I get a message on warzone 'Unable to access online services' :(

6 hours ago, mukey said:

No matter which VPN I use on HybridVPN, when I try to launch Warzone on my PS4 I get a PlayStation notification 'I cannot connect to the server' then it doesn't even let me get on Warzone at all and I get a message on warzone 'Unable to access online services' :(

So if you disable the VPN you're not getting any errors? Which VPN server are you connected to and whereabouts are you located?

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

So if you disable the VPN you're not getting any errors? Which VPN server are you connected to and whereabouts are you located?

Nope, no problem with the VPN off apart from ping heatmap not downloading from the cloud which basically means I cannot use ping heatmap. 

I tried Egypt, Afghanistan, India 

And I’m in the UK. 

10 minutes ago, mukey said:

Nope, no problem with the VPN off apart from ping heatmap not downloading from the cloud which basically means I cannot use ping heatmap. 

I tried Egypt, Afghanistan, India 

And I’m in the UK. 

OK, your ping to all of those locations is going to be very very high, so I wouldn't expect you to be able to connect there. Try using a VPN server based in the UK as a test, then check if you get the same issue. 

17 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK, your ping to all of those locations is going to be very very high, so I wouldn't expect you to be able to connect there. Try using a VPN server based in the UK as a test, then check if you get the same issue. 

Gotcha. Will try that soon. If this is the case, do you know any countries not as far away as the ones I tried that are easier lobbies on warzone? 

16 hours ago, mukey said:

Gotcha. Will try that soon. If this is the case, do you know any countries not as far away as the ones I tried that are easier lobbies on warzone? 

The location of a server doesn't affect the skill level of the players you're going to come up against. Your best bet would be to ensure you're playing on a low-ping server, that's what will give you the competitive advantage.