Ping heatmap Vanguard

Alexander24

Hola, es la primera vez que utilizo esta opción y tengo algunas dudas respecto a cómo sacarle el máximo provecho. Una vez que he encontrado el servidor con el ping más bajo, aparece la opción de SCHEDULE; aquí, ¿qué tengo que poner? he activado la opción de diariamente pero quizás debería dejarla en off. No sé exactamente a qué se refiere. Y por otro lado, tengo que poner una dirección ip, imagino que se refiere a la de mi Ps4, ¿verdad? Gracias de antemano.

17 hours ago, Alexander24 said:

Hello, this is the first time I have used this option and I have some doubts about how to get the most out of it. Once I have found the server with the lowest ping, the SCHEDULE option appears; here, what do I have to put? I have activated the daily option but maybe I should leave it off. I don't know exactly what you mean. And on the other hand, I have to put an IP address, I imagine it refers to my Ps4, right? Thanks in advance.

You don't have to schedule anything unless you wanted to see a graph of how this server pings over time, sometimes this can be useful if you're finding that the server plays differently at different times of the day. If you're creating a custom list, the IP address will be that of the server that you want to add to that list.