XR1000 Red LED Troubles

When I am playing B4B, occasionally I will lose the connection and the internet light on the XR1000 I have will turn red. This requires a reset of the router. It seems to be the further away the server is the more this happens, so when the lag is very high, or the connection is a little shall we say "troubled" lol. With local servers it seems fine. It has only happened twice and both times the servers were 200ms away. The entire connection to the internet is lost, I can't communicate with anything. This is using a wired connect with the WiFi completely disabled. The router does recognise that I am playing a game and QOS is enabled although both occasions no other devices are on the network.

Can you suggest anything I can try to help resolve the situation?

45 minutes ago, Harley said:

When I am playing B4B, occasionally I will lose the connection and the internet light on the XR1000 I have will turn red. This requires a reset of the router. It seems to be the further away the server is the more this happens, so when the lag is very high, or the connection is a little shall we say "troubled" lol. With local servers it seems fine. It has only happened twice and both times the servers were 200ms away. The entire connection to the internet is lost, I can't communicate with anything. This is using a wired connect with the WiFi completely disabled. The router does recognise that I am playing a game and QOS is enabled although both occasions no other devices are on the network.

Can you suggest anything I can try to help resolve the situation?

That's interesting, are you still able to get to the XR1000 interface in your web browser when you notice this happen? If so, it may be worth grabbing a log file from System Information before you reboot it. It may contain some useful information as to what caused the problem.