DumaOS Geo-Filter and Ping Heatmap issue

Hi, I've recently purchased the NETGEAR XR1000 Gaming Router and after installing everything and connecting successfully to the internet I went into the DumaOS to optimize my settings, Everything on the the dashboard loaded fine without any issues so I made my way down to Geo-Filter and I couldn't get past a continuous message saying "this rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute" this has persisted to happen for over an hour to no resolve, the same goes for when I try to load up Ping Heatmap and I just can't manage to get past the initial loading phase. I have tried restarting all my devices and resetting and re-updating the firmware and I still get the same issue, What else do you suggest I do?

343.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Go to the Rapp panel on the System Information page, click the 3 line option menu :menu change the retries to 5, then reboot the router from the interface. Wait 2 minutes before accessing the router and then it should load correctly.

If it were me after trying all that I would go to the support page and download the latest firmware. Using a pc or Mac I would use a wired connection and reinstall the firmware over the top manually.

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/xr1000.aspx

then after it’s installed giving it plenty of time to full boot up I would use the rear pinhole and reset. Wait for it to fully boot up and set up and test.

This is what I did to begin with, I can't upgrade my firmware any more, I am fully up to date, everything is connected and I'm getting no other issues apart from my inability to use the features ping heat map and geo-filter. 

• Administrators

Upgrade again but using the TFTP method, it upgrades bypassing the boot process and any issues which may be present there. Considering yours continues after a reboot or reset that's highly probable. https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP once you've allowed two minutes for it to update give it a factory reset via the hardware button and see if it performs better after that.