This App Is Not Loaded Yet

Satan1976

Hi guys. 

I really don't want to sound like a broken record, but do you have any idea when this error is going to be eliminated for good? Its something that I have had from the release of the R2, and looking at the forum, it seems its quite an issue. I have lost count of the amount of time I have had to reboot the router just to be able to use the GUi. I understand that there are many things being worked on ie. Ping heat map. But this is an issue that has been about for months now. No disrespect, but it feels like we have purchased a BETA test version of a router that boasted the most advanced and customisable firmware on the market. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE using the Geo-Filter to ensure UK only servers, but if I have to reboot the router to be able to adjust it, the router is failing at the most basic of tasks. 

Sorry if this comes across as a moan, but loading an app should be a basic thing to rectify.

• Administrators

Not everyone has the issue, of course looking at a support forum you will see it a lot and that's the thing, it hasn't been a basic thing to rectify at all. In fact I believe it's taken one of our developers about 6 months working very closely with a user to find the issue and rectify it so yes it is/will be fixed and will be coming to the next version. I do appreciate it is inconvenient but rest assured we've been hard at work to resolve it.