Having an issue with my Netduma

QuanzaQU

Having an issue, where my Netduma is receiving my internet speeds, but my pc in not. My main router is in bridge mode, all devices are connected to my Duma. 
My pc speeds are the same regardless if I turn off Qos, Traffic Prioritizations, I've tried resetting as well. 

any help would be dope!!!

Think I actually see what's going on, since I didn't disable my QoS my speeds where being capped. once i disabled it, my speeds went back to normal.

2 hours ago, QuanzaQU said:

Having an issue, where my Netduma is receiving my internet speeds, but my pc in not. My main router is in bridge mode, all devices are connected to my Duma. 
My pc speeds are the same regardless if I turn off Qos, Traffic Prioritizations, I've tried resetting as well. 

any help would be dope!!!

Think I actually see what's going on, since I didn't disable my QoS my speeds where being capped. once i disabled it, my speeds went back to normal.

Good job resolving the problem, yeah QoS will intentionally limit bandwidth to ensure it has full control over the network, this is necessary to ensure lag free gaming!

On 10/12/2021 at 3:41 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Good job resolving the problem, yeah QoS will intentionally limit bandwidth to ensure it has full control over the network, this is necessary to ensure lag free gaming!

Sweet!! thanks
whats, an optimal setup for a lag free gaming, while streaming setup?
I currently disabled traffic prioritization for all devices. Qos is on always, and allocated bandwidth, to my PC.
any suggestions?

37 minutes ago, QuanzaQU said:

Sweet!! thanks
whats, an optimal setup for a lag free gaming, while streaming setup?
I currently disabled traffic prioritization for all devices. Qos is on always, and allocated bandwidth, to my PC.
any suggestions?

Are you both streaming and gaming on the PC? If so, I'd suggest enabling DumaOS classified game in Traffic Prio so you know the game traffic is always being prioritised. If the stream suffers after this, you could probably also prioritise this but it may then affect gaming.

12 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Are you both streaming and gaming on the PC? If so, I'd suggest enabling DumaOS classified game in Traffic Prio so you know the game traffic is always being prioritised. If the stream suffers after this, you could probably also prioritise this but it may then affect gaming.

Yes I stream and game on this pc. 
Copy that should I disable shared bandwidth as well?