XR1000 UPNP Issue

So I decided to give the XR1000 another go as I've got now the Netgear gaming switch Nighthawk SX10.

What I'm finding now after the latest patch is that I'm unable to turn on UPNP. I select the checkbox and then hit apply, its gets unchecked again.

So I guess how can we fix this?

I've just got delay on fifa 22, I literally cant move any of my players, but opponents seem to be on steroids and moving fluently. So is their anything we can do to help in this? I've put the PS5 into DMZ but again nothing seems to help combat the delay, ping spies and jitter. 

10 hours ago, Mike2099 said:

I've just got delay on fifa 22, I literally cant move any of my players, but opponents seem to be on steroids and moving fluently. So is their anything we can do to help in this? I've put the PS5 into DMZ but again nothing seems to help combat the delay, ping spies and jitter. 

The best thing to help with issues like these is QoS, could you share how you've currently got that configured? If you haven't set it up yet, I'd suggest using this guide:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

Actually what's been happening is I've been applying two different sets of QoS on my PS5. One from the Netgear XR1000 and then another from my Netgear pro gaming switch. I've now changed this so that the gaming switch only applies QoS to physical devices connected wire a cable and XR1000 is only applying QoS to wireless devices. This has improved significantly and the game is now playable. Also have enabled the ports as well.