server locations

zman1156

Since i cant ping servers right now is it possible Fraser or Liam i can get a list so i know which areas to geo filter. Im aware of West Coast servers.. not interested in any of those. I know about the one in Dallas, Texas... Where are the others currently located i would apreciate this. 

19 hours ago, zman1156 said:

Since i cant ping servers right now is it possible Fraser or Liam i can get a list so i know which areas to geo filter. Im aware of West Coast servers.. not interested in any of those. I know about the one in Dallas, Texas... Where are the others currently located i would apreciate this. 

We're working on an update for this now, apologies for the inconvenience! You should still be able to filter them in Geo-filter, if you set your radius/polygon to cover a reasonable distance from you, you'll still be able to make sure your getting on local servers.

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

We're working on an update for this now, apologies for the inconvenience! You should still be able to filter them in Geo-filter, if you set your radius/polygon to cover a reasonable distance from you, you'll still be able to make sure your getting on local servers.

Okay, I understand. However please be advised that's not exactly how I geo filter. I only pick certain locations regardless if they're close in distance to my location or not.... if that makes any sense. So what you suggested really doesn't help me but I appreciate it. Hoping the fix comes soon. 

1 hour ago, zman1156 said:

Okay, I understand. However please be advised that's not exactly how I geo filter. I only pick certain locations regardless if they're close in distance to my location or not.... if that makes any sense. So what you suggested really doesn't help me but I appreciate it. Hoping the fix comes soon. 

We pushed another update earlier, resync your cloud and you should see some servers. Unfortunately, it looks as though they're already dropping off again.

On 10/4/2021 at 10:21 AM, Netduma Liam said:

We pushed another update earlier, resync your cloud and you should see some servers. Unfortunately, it looks as though they're already dropping off again.

That is unfortunate, hopefully you guys can get a handle on the problem soon. Cheers