XR1000 GeoFilter broken

Hi,
Have just made the upgrade to the XR1000 (Firmware: 1.0.0.58_1.0.44) after a few years using the XR500 so am familiar with the DumaOS.

I cant get the GeoFilter app to display after trying in Edge, Chrome & Firefox.

I just get a popup quickly saying "uncaught undefined" before being quickly replaced with a message saying "This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in minute.".
On the dashboard page, Installed Rapps - The geo filter app has a play icon rather than a pause icon like the rest of the apps. Have tried to set "Retry Attempts on Startup" to 5 and re started the router a few times but makes no difference.

Any ideas? Geo Filter is the main thing I use so this is quite dissapointing.

Everything looking good now after a factory reset.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Edit: Have a minor issue with Device Manager where new devices detected over wireless connection dont get given a sensible name, all called "unnamed device". Lan connected devices were named fine. The XR500 used to be able to tell pretty much what everything was. Ill just rename these manually anyway.

Hi, now this is happening to me. The Geo Filter and Ping Heat Map aren't working. I factory reset and re installed the firmware, no luck.

image.thumb.png.b680633f64f3206f82d134f7caa26e11.png

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Tua PR said:

Hi, now this is happening to me. The Geo Filter and Ping Heat Map aren't working. I factory reset and re installed the firmware, no luck.

Reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access it and it should load correctly. 

Ping Heatmap may fail on some games due to the servers being updated rapidly so we're always playing catch up. We have an alternate solution being implemented shortly to ensure we're up to date.

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access it and it should load correctly. 

Ping Heatmap may fail on some games due to the servers being updated rapidly so we're always playing catch up. We have an alternate solution being implemented shortly to ensure we're up to date.

The reboot method didn't worked for me...

Like the post creator,  I had to factory reset it and then it worked. 

XR1000 interface still very very slow compared to the R1/R2. 

Thanks for the help .