XR1000 on the fritz?

I keep getting the "Invalid RPC" error & every time im trying to change my settings the page on my screen turns white and acts like it doesn't wanna change the settings im tryna make in the settings category.

• Administrators

What settings are you trying to change exactly? When do you get the error specifically after changing these settings? Clear your browser cache/cookies, then reload each page of the interface (Settings as a whole count as one) then should be faster after that

Earlier I belive the RPC error showed up when I tried to change my QoS settings but it just randomly pops up on the screen as well even when im not doing anything on the interface & the other & the settings one basically said how it couldn't communicate with the server or something along those lines I believe I had to restart that same page a few times just for it to finally let me change the settings around and this happened on the Wan setup page 

• Administrators

What firmware version are you on? What web browser/device are you using to access and change settings? What setting did you try to change on WAN Setup? If you're using routerlogin to access the interface use the IP instead and it may be better

.58 the newest one & Im using Opera GX & Google Chrome and my laptop is what I'm using. The setting I tried to change was MTU, Disable SIP ALG & NAT Filtering to open & no I was using the gateway IP the whole time

I think I fixed it... Awhile back I changed my MTU settings on my laptop to 700 but the weird part is it didn't effect the interface till just recently but yeah I changed it to 1440 and I haven't seen those errors after that