Big spike on Ping under load Upload test

Hi I get an A+ in the first two tests, but there is a huge pike in the underload upload every time I do this test.
Is this an issue with dumaos or would there be a reason for this? Thanks in advance (XR500, V2.3.2.120)

904109099_Screenshot2021-09-30at09_42_11.thumb.png.f5151886dfb6bfb713066101dd3fdb0c.png

2 hours ago, B'art said:

Hi I get an A+ in the first two tests, but there is a huge pike in the underload upload every time I do this test.
Is this an issue with dumaos or would there be a reason for this? Thanks in advance (XR500, V2.3.2.120)

What are you QoS settings currently set to? If you set Congestion Control to 'Always' and the slider to 70/70, then enable DumaOS Classified Games, do you Connection Benchmark results improve?

Hi I have tried it, it always has this pattern, the spike in the middle of the test. I have disabeld Qos, with or without goodput, Qos enabled, always. It's not in Qos settings. 
Can't it be something with the test itself? 

1 hour ago, B'art said:

Hi I have tried it, it always has this pattern, the spike in the middle of the test. I have disabeld Qos, with or without goodput, Qos enabled, always. It's not in Qos settings. 
Can't it be something with the test itself? 

It could be the server used for the test, sometimes they have little blips or the routing creates an issue. To verify the results run PingPlotter alongside the test to see if the results are the same. 

hi Newfie,
I ran pingplotter and I can see the same pattern occuring. I can also see it occurs when starting the test, on the upload, and on the upload under load. So there is something with the upload. I did a regular upload test and it didn't show up. Well I guess we'll never find out 

7 minutes ago, B'art said:

hi Newfie,
I ran pingplotter and I can see the same pattern occuring. I can also see it occurs when starting the test, on the upload, and on the upload under load. So there is something with the upload. I did a regular upload test and it didn't show up. Well I guess we'll never find out 

Thanks, now try to saturate your connection. Could you post a picture showing PingPlotter when you saturate your connection. Set congestion control to 70 on UL and DL. 
include the whole image as it will show what’s going on. 

Hi Newfie, 

I found WAN KIller, I run this with 100mpbs load, on the network, and now the test is fine. I get a A+ A+ A. the big pike is not there if I run it under load generated by the Wan Killer together with the load test from dumaos. Any way I guess its fine and just some hickup.

The Dumaos test alone always gets this pike in the upload under load. As soon as I generate additional load, it's gone.. 
I have my Qos Sliders both on 70% maybe I should play with that? It doesnt do anything different if I turn it off or set it to always

6 hours ago, B'art said:

Hi Newfie, 

I found WAN KIller, I run this with 100mpbs load, on the network, and now the test is fine. I get a A+ A+ A. the big pike is not there if I run it under load generated by the Wan Killer together with the load test from dumaos. Any way I guess its fine and just some hickup.

The Dumaos test alone always gets this pike in the upload under load. As soon as I generate additional load, it's gone.. 
I have my Qos Sliders both on 70% maybe I should play with that? It doesnt do anything different if I turn it off or set it to always

It is possible that Connection Benchmark isn't quite reading/displaying the results properly, we're working on improving that.

I would also suggest that you play with the sliders. Set Congestion Control to 'Always' and then change the sliders 5% at a time. Run a Connection Benchmark after each test and monitor the results, see what gets you the best results!