Internet drops every day.

JimDuff

Hi,

My internet drops everyday without fail. A quick reboot solves the problem.

My settings currently are, wifi bands are split, set channels for both which are optimal. Lease time set to 168.

I had this issue before, but it went away, now it has come back again.

Last 2 lines in the logs were :

Fri Sep 24 16:18:03 2021 user.info com.netdumasoftware.neighwatch: DHCP old event.
Fri Sep 24 16:18:03 2021 user.info com.netdumasoftware.neighwatch: DHCP lease change.

I am having the same issue.  Used to be just wifi in the beginning would intermittently drop but now it is even wired connections that are dropping.  Not just everyday but every few hours.  I've done a software reset & hardware reset with little to no success.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, thegaurdian1 said:

I am having the same issue.  Used to be just wifi in the beginning would intermittently drop but now it is even wired connections that are dropping.  Not just everyday but every few hours.  I've done a software reset & hardware reset with little to no success.

Could you make a new topic please so we can focus on you there. In that topic let us know the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to. Whether you have access to the interface when it occurs, if the connection comes back on its own or if you have to reboot/reset to restore it.