XR1000 Device Manager Issue

I only did this once so of course there is only a "suggestion" that this is a problem ( I am too lazy to test it again! ).

On my XR1000 I noticed the router had assigned an address of 192.168.1.3 to a camera. I don't allow the camera access to the internet so I went in to Device Manager and disabled it's access. I then thought wait a minute, I don't want it to be randomly assigned an address so I fixed the address at 192.168.1.245. I can't remember whether I rebooted the router or not, I am guessing I didn't, but I do remember looking in Devices and everything was fine. The Camera had the new address. Some time later I turned my PC back on and the PC was given the address 192.168.1.3. ....and the PC had no access to the internet. It did have access to the local network though so I  checked Device Manager. The camera was the right address the PC was incorrectly shown as offline. Of course Device Manager was wrong. I rebooted the PC and the same thing happened. I rebooted the router and everything was fine. It occurred to me that the router detected the change to the camera address, but  didn't sort the all the issues out and didn't prompt me to reboot the router, it just got itself in a pickle. Since it detected the change ( I guess thanks to the MAC ) then it should reset the appropriate data but it didn't.

That's interesting, it does certainly sound like a one-off situation where the XR blocked the PC based off of your recent configuration changes to the camera.

Let us know if this occurs again, it sounds like a random occurrence but if it becomes a consistent problem we may need to delve into it a little more.