XR700 1.34 DumaOS 3.06 Rapp is not loaded

Rebooted Twice, Power Cycled Twice, Reflashed Firmware. Still getting this all of sudden, Can't find many solutions other than an RMA on the WEB. No power spikes, on a ups, been fine till yesterday. I wanted to turn off QOS but can't. Anyone?

What is everyone going to BTW, I am ready to leave this router. Went to it thinking it would be updated and stable but its just been a non stop PITA to maintain or keep working. Anyone have any recommendations besides netgear? Probably not a popular question, but the Xr500 and 700 I have had are just plagued with issues.

image.png.9b8506ef1d8e8938caab146ecc894f31.png

• Administrators

The version you're on is a beta version so it won't be perfect, re-upgrade using TFTP https://kb.netgear.com/000059634/How-to-upload-firmware-to-a-NETGEAR-router-using-Windows-TFTP?_ga=2.119802120.122933693.1630875715-1723680899.1606224899 this bypasses the boot process and any issues there can could cause it

I will give it whirl. Thank you for the fast response. Yeah I know, Beta is beta ;-). But it's been a difficult since I got it. Not any better than XR500. Prob more trouble than 500 was. The beta has been pretty stable for me, better then the previous release. But its way long in the tooth now.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, BSilverthorn said:

I will give it whirl. Thank you for the fast response. Yeah I know, Beta is beta. But it's been a difficult since I got it. Not any better than 500. Prob more trouble than 500 was. The beta has pretty stable for me, better the previous release. But its way long in the tooth now.

It's the first and only beta build for the 700 currently so it's definitely in its infancy compared to 500, let us know how you get on

• Administrators

Glad to hear that, might be worth doing a factory reset to clear any old code from the previous time that could cause it to slow down, understand you may not want to risk it. 

The issue in question I believe is something we've identified the cause of recently so if that's the case we'll output a fix as soon as we can.