NEW IN THIS FORUM

Loshok11

Hello to all
i bought the netduma r2 a couple of months ago.
it works very well and the connection is actually much more stable than before,

I noticed however that sometimes the Italian server (where I live) is offline. Is it normal? depends on my connection? I have 180 mb in download and 20 mb in upload
another thing does anyone know some places to find the famous lobby bot for warzone?

Thank you

Welcome to the forum!

Yes it's normal that a server may appear offline, it could be down for maintenance or only active during peak times, this isn't uncommon.

I'm afraid finding 'bot lobbies' isn't the purpose of our OS so that's not something you'll be able to get assistance on here.

38 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

Yes it's normal that a server may appear offline, it could be down for maintenance or only active during peak times, this isn't uncommon.

I'm afraid finding 'bot lobbies' isn't the purpose of our OS so that's not something you'll be able to get assistance on here.

ok thank u the router work awesome. but in the u tube talk about this famous bot lobbies. 

but I think the only mode to find  is denied server with  k\d super high.

thank u

9 minutes ago, Loshok11 said:

ok thank u the router work awesome. but in the u tube talk about this famous bot lobbies. 

but I think the only mode to find  is denied server with  k\d super high.

thank u

this is my currently situation with the server of modern warfare and war zone...is strange I think... I'm in Italy.

Schermata_2021-08-23_alle_14_14_28.png