NoLagVpn high ping on console (xbox)

tenlight

I have just installed nolagvpn via the copy paste method in the advanced hybridvpn of my R2. But i have high pings on every COD warzone servers (XBOX x series), do anyone know how to have the low pings on nolagvpn? 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm assuming you're try to connect to far away game servers in which case your ping will be increased, then add the extra hops of a VPN on top and that means you'll have a high ping. I'm not sure how they claim they can get around it as it would beat the laws of physics.

2 hours ago, tenlight said:

I have just installed nolagvpn via the copy paste method in the advanced hybridvpn of my R2. But i have high pings on every COD warzone servers (XBOX x series), do anyone know how to have the low pings on nolagvpn? 

On their site it says only on PC.

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm assuming you're try to connect to far away game servers in which case your ping will be increased, then add the extra hops of a VPN on top and that means you'll have a high ping. I'm not sure how they claim they can get around it as it would beat the laws of physics.

I don't know exactly how they do it but for example when i let a friend on pc host a game with nolagvpn on , we are able to play on far servers with 20ms ping , and the game geolocation shows the servers location

22 minutes ago, tenlight said:

I don't know exactly how they do it but for example when i let a friend on pc host a game with nolagvpn on , we are able to play on far servers with 20ms ping , and the game geolocation shows the servers location

Have the guy to post a tracert with and without the vpn. be intersting to see the route

• Administrators
18 hours ago, tenlight said:

The only way I could think that was possible is if they've managed to spoof the location so the game shows it and then you're just connected to a local server. Would be interested to see the above