XR1000 Not recognizing Xbox Series X

My router is no longer recognizing the Xbox as being online (it is, promise). On the Device Manager tab it indicates that the port that the XBox is assigned to is connected, but in the device list (and in the tree) it shows that the device is offline. This is affecting the QOS routines. Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks! As always, your help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: This is a new issue. Previously the router was recognizing the Xbox.

• Administrators

Have you connected the Xbox via WiFi/ethernet when it was previously connected in a different way? Does the IP on the console itself match the IP address of the device you think it is on the Device Manager? How is it connected currently?

I have only used a hardwire from the router to the Xbox. The Device Manager currently does not show anything for the Xbox so I cannot tell the IP address, but the last time I updated the device names the Xbox was recognized with the correct IP and MAC address (I did not change any settings for this).

I do have connectivity and am able to connect to games, but it is obvious that the QOS is not functional.

Appreciate it!

The Xbox is identified on the "Devices Table" showing the correct MAC address, no IP address, and the offline status. It also appears offline in the tree. There are no conflicting MAC addresses.

It just dawned on me that today is a holiday. I appreciate you taking the time!

• Administrators

Are you using IPv6 on the router? If so could you disable that please, reboot from the interface and see if it shows online then?

We're based in the UK so no holiday but happy independence day!

• Administrators

Great to hear that, sometimes a reset fixes all! I'll close the topic as it's resolved now but if you have any other questions/issues feel free to open another topic and we'll be happy to help!