Warzone packet loss / Nat type

Xample

Recently just got my r2 set up yesterday n I been experiencing packet loss , my Nat type is on moderate don’t know if it should be open What do you suggest ? I’m playing on PC

And certain website I cannot access sometimes it show need to active internet service or you can not enter cause site use hsts and the sites are secured / but on my end it shows not secure The only way can access site if I keep refreshing  please help 

image.jpg

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Where are you measuring the packet loss exactly? What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to? 

The website issue isn't something to do with the router I wouldn't have thought - retype the website address in with https:// in front of it

well im just playing and the little 3 boxes keeps popping up on left side and leep lag spike kind of  and using modem from arris /spectrum  with dns override

• Administrators

Use Filtering Mode and force a different server, it might be that server is under load. Okay copy the WAN IP from the System Information page on the R2, access the Arris interface and put it into the Arris DMZ function 

One more question when I add my PlayStation 5 to vpn how come the only for these services part is grayed out ? And is the vpn still working for ps5 with it grayed out ?

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Xample said:

One more question when I add my PlayStation 5 to vpn how come the only for these services part is grayed out ? And is the vpn still working for ps5 with it grayed out ?

That's absolutely normal, it is applying to the entire device, the reason we have it greyed out is because you can't specify services on a console.

another topic need help , every since I got this router don’t know if my modem or router but since I got it I have multiple problems w getting into different website , website page say hmm can’t reach this page or this website support hsts something like that n I was on it not to long ago n when I load up cod it hit main menu once I click Warzone it say fetching for data to not connect but once I turn on filtering before I start game it allows me connect , and multiple website when im going on to it I’ll say not secured when It is secured ! And won’t even let me go on to page   Please help I’m getting annoyed n I just got this router 

it was the Ad blocker wow but still get hmm can’t reach this page now it’s saying it’s look like this webpage might be having issues or it may have moved permanently to a new address  / You never answered my cod question 

found out website down but other than that it sometimes be popping up this (image)  after a while it lets me connect like 10 mins  but on wifi i dont have this problem i connect instantly can this be modem or setting in router? and for cod i fixed it 

Screenshot (36).png

Edited by Xample
Update

how come i can connect to website through wifi but not lan ?

heres another pic once refresh let me connect this not the website tho 

Screenshot (37).png

Edited by Xample

• Administrators

It's saying you need to do that activation by spectrum I wouldn't know why that's happening, doesn't make sense why it would be over WiFi not ethernet - are you connected to the R2 WiFi there?