error code

Chedz

So this morning my internet just went out completely from my r2, at the start i thought it was my isp but turned out it wasn't i turned the r2 on and off a couple times thinking it was just being odd ended up not working so i logged onto the dumaos page and got an error code ERROR_NOENT Wireless phy missing but im wired and still get no connection never have any issues like this

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Can you provide a screenshot of the whole interface/web browser showing the error you're getting please? What is the model of the modem/router the R2 is connected to?

the router its plugged into is a virgin media hub 3, if i plug my R1 in everything works fine too which is kinda weird... now when i come here i dont get an error code its just nothing loads

i also tried a hard reset and that didn't change the problem

image.thumb.png.d98c30267cdce207d391d1e7d3d675a4.png

• Administrators

You're on quite an old firmware version, download and upgrade to https://forum.netduma.com/topic/34950-new-r2-firmware-30205/ then do a factory reset from the interface and run through the wizard again and see whether you can get internet then. I have the same hub so should be plug and play really, is the hub in modem or router mode?

its usually in modem mode, i tried both earlier too no change even though router and modem mode both usually work for me... and ill upgrade now and see what happens 

Update... the software update seems to have fixed it, not sure why it died all of a sudden but at least its fixed.

Thanks for your help 😀