FIFA 21 Greek server ????

diafanos

Hello, the last 2 weeks in the Geo Filter Section I can see that i connect to a server in Greece(Crete I think) when i play FIFA21. Is this a mislocated server?

The ping is about 20 ms in the Auto Ping section(usually it was about 50ms). When i play a match the game shows the ping is about 50ms.

26 minutes ago, diafanos said:

I live in Greece. 20ms would be perfect for me but i don't know if that numbers are correct. Ingame i see 45-50ms as usual. 

If that's the ping you're getting from it then it must be correct! If it's actually showing a much higher value then it may be mislocated.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

If that's the ping you're getting from it then it must be correct! If it's actually showing a much higher value then it may be mislocated.

Sorry,  I am a little bit confused... you mean that 20ms is correct or 45-50ms?

16 hours ago, diafanos said:

Sorry,  I am a little bit confused... you mean that 20ms is correct or 45-50ms?

If you're seeing 20ms in DumaOS and 45-50ms in-game, this would suggest that the server is under load, perhaps try forcing a different one. The good news is that if DumaOS is seeing 20ms then the location is likely correct. We'd expect to see a little difference just because there will be an extra processing delay between the game client and the game server, but not that much.