Refund for R2, cuz huge hitreg problems

SachsenPowl

Hi, ordered the R2 via a friend of mine on August 22 2020. 

I like the features like QoS and PingAssist but even with A+ Bufferbloatrating, the Hitreg is messed up as hell...

I have tried lots of Games and nearly every possible setting for the R2, dozent of times reinstall the firmware....

With my AiO Modem i need half of the bullets, in close combat (all CoD games, PC, Xbox, PS5) i can feel that some of my bullets dont register with the r2 (tryed all settings). Even CSGO and Battlefield i get less instamelted only with my AiO Modem

Is it possible to get a late refund?

I did not want to sell it to another person, cuz he will also try it over and over again and after that the one says "hey it is nice, sure that there are no problems here with the r2" "plz let there be no problems cuz it costs 173 euro..."

I can confirm that even if all devices are connected to the R2, the hitreg is totally bullshit!

290/42 at 15ms ping with A+/A+/A+ and zero packet loss (best possible connection quality!!!) with the R2 and the connection feels very"sluggish". DLs are blazing fast but in close range only enemys bullets connect...

15 hours ago, SachsenPowl said:

I can confirm that even if all devices are connected to the R2, the hitreg is totally bullshit!

290/42 at 15ms ping with A+/A+/A+ and zero packet loss (best possible connection quality!!!) with the R2 and the connection feels very"sluggish". DLs are blazing fast but in close range only enemys bullets connect...

Hmm, 15ms is very low so maybe you're a victim of the infamous Lag Compensation. Perhaps try forcing servers around 30-40ms and monitor how the game feels then.

it is between all ping range - also on other games, not only COD (Games without sbmm and without lag compensation).

And like i said - with my cheap and crap AiO Modem i have a Bufferbloatrating of C (cuz no CC and no QoS) and even on the 15ms servers it feels WAY better!

4 hours ago, SachsenPowl said:

it is between all ping range - also on other games, not only COD (Games without sbmm and without lag compensation).

And like i said - with my cheap and crap AiO Modem i have a Bufferbloatrating of C (cuz no CC and no QoS) and even on the 15ms servers it feels WAY better!

Did you try forcing 30-40ms servers and see if it makes a difference?

If you completely disable Geo-filter and QoS does it feel better or worse in-game?