Unit constantly reboots

DLinn

The R2 is no longer working. The units continually reboots. Came home last night internet was down. Cycled power on the R2. Starts up like normal then all the lights except for power clears and restarts over and over. I disconnected the unit overnight and tested this morning same issue. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, DLinn said:

The R2 is no longer working. The units continually reboots. Came home last night internet was down. Cycled power on the R2. Starts up like normal then all the lights except for power clears and restarts over and over. I disconnected the unit overnight and tested this morning same issue. Thanks.

Sorry to hear this! Are you able to access the R2 interface via 192.168.77.1 in your web browser? 

If not, what IP address are you getting from the R2? If you open a command prompt and enter the command ipconfig while connected directly to the R2, could you send a screenshot of the output?

Hi Liam,

I’m unable to access R2 interface from web browser because the unit keeps rebooting. It starts to identify network then  no internet connection. I’m not connected long enough for the ipconfig to work. Please advise. Thanks

12 hours ago, DLinn said:

Hi Liam,

I’m unable to access R2 interface from web browser because the unit keeps rebooting. It starts to identify network then  no internet connection. I’m not connected long enough for the ipconfig to work. Please advise. Thanks

Thanks for getting back, could you capture the screenshot and send it over anyway? I suspect the output will be the same if it's stuck in a reboot loop, this sounds a bit like a known issue.