Geofiltering issues

bbursley

So I just got the XR500, absolutely a godsend on the QoS side of things, it has made my whole experience totally better with just that alone. That being said, I am definitely having some issues with geo filter. So I added my console as per usual steps, Set my circle, I set the mode to strict, and then let it fly. Well I found games on the servers I wanted to for the most part, great. Heres the thing now, so I switched to a different game (modern warfare) and now it wont connect me to online services, switch to black ops 3, same issues. I go back to Cold war, I can connect and find lobbies (wtf). Ive tried swapping back to spectator mode, gave it some time to catch up, deleted my console out of it, again gave it some time, nothing seems to want to fix the issue (aside from an obvious reboot). Whats going on here?  😮

Nice! Glad to hear QoS is working great for you!

When you fail to connect to a server in MW or BLOPS do you see a blocked server icon appear on the Geo-filter map? It may just be that you need to whitelist an authentication server.