On my Laptop, when I log into routerlogin.net (XR500), it keeps saying in a loop "connection interrupted to the router"

As the title says, when I try to access to routerlogin.net this happens, it has started yesterday (with my new connection), it happens only on my laptop, I've already set the router again, I think correctly because it works on every other device. I was wondering if it's a known issue on my XR500 or maybe a problem on my end. If it's on my end, what troubleshooting steps should I try? I've already tried restarting the modem with no success. Thanks!

3 hours ago, OverTheReminds said:

As the title says, when I try to access to routerlogin.net this happens, it has started yesterday (with my new connection), it happens only on my laptop, I've already set the router again, I think correctly because it works on every other device. I was wondering if it's a known issue on my XR500 or maybe a problem on my end. If it's on my end, what troubleshooting steps should I try? I've already tried restarting the modem with no success. Thanks!

Are you seeing this on all browsers? Perhaps try clearing your cache or accessing this URL from an incognito tab?