Destiny 2 geo

Agran

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

All you need to do is place your radius/polygons over an area with servers and then launch the game and search and you will get a server within your radius

Is there anything else I need to do like auto ping or other things  because I’m trying to match make in trials 

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Agran said:

Is there anything else I need to do like auto ping or other things  because I’m trying to match make in trials 

No that's it, just normal filtering for servers as you would for any other game

52 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No that's it, just normal filtering for servers as you would for any other game

I’m still new to these gaming thing so I just leave it on spectate and small radius and  I’m good to match make my 2 console or is there more to that

• Administrators

Spectate mode does not do any filtering at all. You also cannot force both consoles to matchmake against each other any more due to the recent Destiny update, you can only filter servers. I'd recommend having a look here http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter to understand more about how the Geo-Filter works

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Spectate mode does not do any filtering at all. You also cannot force both consoles to matchmake against each other any more due to the recent Destiny update, you can only filter servers. I'd recommend having a look here http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter to understand more about how the Geo-Filter works

Is it still possible to match make each 2 console because I still see people doing it?

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Agran said:

Is it still possible to match make each 2 console because I still see people doing it?

Not with the Geo-Filter no, there are methods floating about though