Reboot loop problem

My r2 seems to be plagued with the reboot loop issue and I don’t know why It seems other are having the same issue I read to unplug it for 24 hours I know that it’s not going to fix it it’s definitely gonna need replaced it’s as if it’s being treated like a network switch for my isp modem and that about it 😔

Yes I have for the 24 hours as you mentioned to someone else no luck it first accrued the other night when my son complained the wifi was out I looked and the two lights for the 2.4 and 5 were out it might have been caused by my roomba robot vacuum cleaner bumping into the wires hanging off of a power socket on the wall witch power my isp modem witch is plugged into a ups battery backup unit they basically help when the power go’s out you don’t loose power to the things you have plugged into it but yes it’s probably gonna need shipped in I’m sending the msconfig results to you guys now 

• Administrators

No need for msconfig, that just shows details for the PC. Yes we can troubleshoot here. When plugged in does it literally reboot immediately or does it take time at all? Plug it in and hold the reset button for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes and see if it stops rebooting