RDR2 0x50000017 code

Texastreeguy

First time playing RDR2 since I got the R2 router. I tried playing online and it gives me error code 0x50000017 and will not let me play online. I switched back to my old router because I have it lying around for when I have to connect my printer and with that router connected it lets me play online. Not sure if this is a common problem, this is the first issue I’ve had with the r2 since I first got it and this is the only game I have issues with. 

Modem model is a spectrum hitron e31n2v1, firmware is R2 3.0.123 I’m playing on a Xbox 1 and now nothing is about to use the internet. My nest thermostat is not connecting no can I access Duma OS on my laptop. Sorry for taking so long to reply, I just got home from work 

• Administrators

Clear the browser cache/cookies and see if you can access, if not then reboot. I would then recommend you upgrade to the latest firmware version and do a factory reset after that is done for a fresh install and see if you get the same issue or not https://forum.netduma.com/topic/34950-new-r2-firmware-30205/