Ingame Voip

mitchy1690

Anyone having problems with ingame voip? I did have problems with cod/warzone but stopped playing it and now i'm playing Hunt Showdown I can't hear people talking ingame, i've tripled checked my settings and compared it to a friend who can hear enemies talk.

I've opened ports, updated to the latest firmware, Turned off filtering mode/strict mode, Changed my computer to a playstation and others in the device manager

I know it's a problem with the router as i took it out and used my old asus router and first game i heard people talking.

Looking online this does seem to be a known issue on this particular game, though none of the posts I've seen mention Netduma.

I've seen a lot of people online mention that they needed to double check their output device in Settings, Audio tab, "Audio Output Device".

You could also try taking the R2s WAN IP and then access your modem's settings and put this IP in the DMZ.

All my sound comes through my SoundBlaster G6 on windows and each game I play.

I already use my DMZ for my computer for remote desktop.

I'll play around with the settings on the netduma and see what i can do, again i've plugged my old Asus router and voip work's

15 hours ago, mitchy1690 said:

All my sound comes through my SoundBlaster G6 on windows and each game I play.

I already use my DMZ for my computer for remote desktop.

I'll play around with the settings on the netduma and see what i can do, again i've plugged my old Asus router and voip work's

OK thank you, it may be worth creating a port forwarding rule for that particular game and any ports it uses for VoIP, if that information is available online. Let us know how you get on!

i had similar issues, and troubleshooting i find out that if the person/friend u cant hear/join or invite is most likely blocked by GeoFilter, just make sure to allow them.

....also i added a friend i start to hear him, added another one but to hear him a needed to add a server too, my guess is the server he was on. i dont know.