Moderate Nat type after updating to 2.3.2.114 (XR500)

Hello guys ,

Im facing an Issue with my nat type being moderate while playing call of duty modern warfare on the ps5 , i was on firmware 2.3.2.104 beta evrything was working fine and my nat type was open, Upnp was working perfectly , checked for a new update 2.3.2.114 poped up so i updated after the update i started having the moderate nat issue and when i entered the Upnp page there was no port in the upnp portmap table so i figured that upnp is not working and not forwarding any ports. And for nat i usually depend on upnp rather than dmz or port forwarding as i play many games and have more than 1 console at home so it makes life way easier.

I came across another topic here which was a similar issue regarding the nat type and to address the issue it was advised to upgrade to 2.3.2.120 and factory reset i ulso tried that and still upnp is not forwarding any ports.

• Administrators

I'm assuming the PS5 has NAT Type 2 in its network settings? UPnP sometimes doesn't show the ports it's opened, that's for NG to resolve. I'd suggest changing the NAT to Open in WAN Settings as that usually resolves it