Not on the server it says I’m on

2yung2dy

So I decided to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and not return the router. I got my connectivity issues sorted out mostly. The problem I’m having now is when trying to say connect to a server in France in strict mode, it is saying that I connected to that server once the game starts but I can tell I’m clearly on American servers still...both by my very low latency and the other people in the game. Why would it tell me repeatedly I’m connecting to EU servers when I’m not?

image.jpg

What are the rest of your settings?  I live in Japan and for me it's best to connect to U.S. servers mostly because of cheaters and to connect to friends in the U.S. with better overall ping.  It works great other than taking a bit longer to find matches.  I have mine in strict mode and turn Auto Ping off.  If you have to have the geofilter tab up while searching for a match, you can allow or deny the servers it tries to put you in.  There is always a server in Europe that will pop up though, because it's an authentication server.   I haven't gotten an Asian server since using geofiltering however.  Hopefully it works well for you!  I wouldn't give up on the router!

I’m In Pennsylvania, US. The only actual server outside of US I’ve been able to successfully connect to is Australia and that is only with ping assist. If I actually select Australia or South America, or Europe, or Middle East etc with no ping assist it never finds a game even though it shows me servers there on the ping heat map 

Are you on PC or console?  If PC, apparently you want to change your device to a Playstation in the device manager per instructions in the forums.  After that try removing and re-adding your device to the geofilter. 

Set your geofilter to manual mode even if you are using polygon mode.  If it tries to connect to a server outside the polygons, you will be able to see them pop up and deny them.  Manual mode should turn auto ping off, but check the geofilter menu to make sure it is unchecked. 

Set Ping assist to 0. 

Check this video out as well if you're still having issues. 

#KBSTD #DumaOS How To Set Up The GeoFilter For DumaOS 3.0 - YouTube

Good luck!

i think hes on xbox and if he is that icon isnt a game server its a xbox server. i get the same one all the time on mine, i also get no icons that pop up sometimes i have to delete device from geo filter then flush cloud. i made a couple other post about this hopefully they fix it

16 hours ago, 2yung2dy said:

I’m In Pennsylvania, US. The only actual server outside of US I’ve been able to successfully connect to is Australia and that is only with ping assist. If I actually select Australia or South America, or Europe, or Middle East etc with no ping assist it never finds a game even though it shows me servers there on the ping heat map 

Thanks, to narrow this down I'd suggest drawing much smaller polygons around some specific servers, you can use ping heatmap to locate these and see if you're then able to get a game on them! It may however take a while to find a game as the server will recognise that your ping is so high.