Moderate NAT - PC - Warzone

I know its an annoying topic but I tired as much as I can to fix it but it all failed.

So I did a factory reset after updating to the latest firmware and hoping someone can help me fix it.

Setup

PC --> XR500 --> ISP Modem

10.0.0.2 --> 10.0.0.1 (192.168.1.111) --> 192.168.1.1

Current settings that have been changed

- DMZ XR500 on ISP Modem

- DMZ PC on XR500

- Static IP Address for PC and XR500

- NAT Filtering set to Open

- UPNP Off

Tried the following but removed them

- Port Forwarding all ports that I found on the internet in regards to Warzone

- Turned UPNP on and off while port forwarding

- NAT Filtering on and off

- Tried Xbox networking but it seems its broken because everytime I test it, at first it shows problems at first test, then afterwards either I pressed fix it or not once I do a second test it shows its fixed until I close the window and do the test again with same results and experience.

Edit: I even tried to disable the firewall on my PC and still moderate.

On 4/7/2021 at 12:58 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

It's most likely a misreading, what do you get with the Geo-Filter off? What is the model of your ISP modem/router?

still moderate... ISP Modem is Huawei HG8145V

tried fresh install of windows, game and reset to factory the XR500

On 4/10/2021 at 9:29 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Disable UPnP and any port rules as well as Firewall settings on the HG and then reboot the XR from the interface and check again, still with the Geo off.

Thanks for your help... kinda find the problem and its because the HG modem had the ports triggered so when its disabled I am getting open NAT.

The issue is, there is another PC connected directly to the HG modem and the only way to get open NAT on it is by triggering the ports. Will try to find a solution on it... meanwhile I am open for suggestions if you have any in order to get open NAT on both devices... thanks

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's great! You won't really be able to get them both open NAT if they're connected to different devices, especially as they'll be trying to use the same ports. Can they both not be connected to the XR?

Well actually they are not both connected to the XR.

The way it is being setup is

PC (1) ——> HG (ISP) Modem

PC (2) ——> XR 500 ——> HG (ISP) Modem

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's what I mean can you connect PC 1 to the XR? Then it would be quite easy to get an open NAT on both

oh I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

Its kinda difficult to connect both of them to the XR because of the way this home was built there is one line connecting two buildings (which is currently being used between the XR and HG (ISP) modem). so I guess its impossible to have them both with open NAT unless I connect both PC's to the XR, right?

I mean I'm thinking about running a cable outdoor but the thing is soon there will be about (6) PC's going online with maybe (4) of them who will be on COD lobbies