Problem with Geofilter of servers in Ps4

Airchus

HHello good afternoon, now I have a problem with the geofilter of servers in Ps4 in warzone, I do not understand why when looking for a game in real time and seeing several servers in the netduma R2 interface  At that time, some put it as servers and others as allowed servers, and in this case I try to deny a server and it does not appear on the interface screen as denied and it is more I think That the game chooses or takes that server to play, because I observe that the ping was or is the same that appears to me in ps4 than the one that I tried to deny in the interface of dumaos or netduma r2, I hope that  That they can help me, I do not understand what is happening, kind regards 

• Administrators

Are you saying you're manually adding servers to the deny list and they're not appearing? Can you provide a screenshot of your whole Geo-Filter page when it's not working as you would expect please?

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

¿Está diciendo que está agregando servidores manualmente a la lista de denegación y no aparecen? ¿Puede proporcionar una captura de pantalla de toda su página de Geo-Filter cuando no esté funcionando como cabría esperar?

I did checks and it seemed that this time it was denying the servers that it indicated to the router, the dilemma or something that I do not understand is that, for example, I close the surrounding area of the geofilter in the countries included like Spain, France and the southern part of the UK where the servers with the lowest latency are possibly for my interest in COD warzone I can see the latency, But once I look for a game I observe that the latency it gives me within the game is much higher than that of one of the 2 servers collected or in France, or in the United Kingdom,  a latency of between 55 to 75 or 80 ms ... when in the interface of the netduma geofilter I get about 20 ms approximately ... I do not understand ...

• Administrators

The in game ping is higher because it includes things like server processing delay, all games have it whereas the Geo-Filter shows the direct ping to the server. If the ping is that high in game it could indicate the server is under load and I would recommend you try to force a different server 

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

El ping en el juego es más alto porque incluye cosas como el retraso en el procesamiento del servidor, todos los juegos lo tienen mientras que el Geo-Filter muestra el ping directo al servidor. Si el ping es tan alto en el juego, podría indicar que el servidor está bajo carga y te recomiendo que intentes forzar un servidor diferente 

Gracias por contestarme