Wrong location on net dumaos

So I play Roblox in South Korea and there's no servers here but the closest server is in japan which I get consistently 66-83 ms so i put the geo filter to japan to change my location and everything has been smooth ;like even my isp has been connecting to the japan servers because it detects that aswell. but a couple days ago I've been getting 400-800ms out of the blue and this has been going on for 4 days now. I've tried everything even factory resetting to still no avail. Until today when i start playing with the geofilter  changing my locations just to see the lowest ping servers thats lower than the 400 ms servers i was getting, and surely enough I put the pin icon on I am somehow with no explanation getting my 66-83ms in SLOVAKIA ,UKRAINE, and HUNGARY instead of it being in japan which is my closest server which is outlandish and doesnt make sense of how. not on the heatmap it shows japan still being my 12ms -64ms server and the Slov hung and ukr are 240 +ms but when i actually go ingame the roles are reversed if i put the pin in the location . I dont know whats wrong with my connection but Is there anyway I cant get my 66-83ms servers back in japan rather than it being in an inconsistent country across the world xd lul papega packets rofl 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

So there is nothing wrong on your side and you can safely put the radius over those countries so you get the lowest ping servers - your connection won't be degraded because of this. They're simply mislocated on the map and we can update that on our side. As we haven't specifically tested Roblox, if you could add the server IDs to the form here we can get them corrected: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/29742-found-mislocated-servers-let-us-know-here/