Unable to force servers

Pedain

I'm in the UK and used to force servers over in US due to the massive reduction in hackers, it would take a while to find a game but almost 80/90% of the time I would get one.

The past few weeks I can't even force a server waiting for 20+mins, even tried putting the geo filter round England and still would not find one

I've done all the closing everything down, re-adding the device and waiting 2mins etc. 

Added an imagine of the Geo-filter below, the server blocked I think is an authentication server as it used to show as allowed even outside of the filter

Not too sure if activation have tried something to stop people from searching in other areas, but I'm open to ideas on what I can try

image.thumb.png.0cad0d84fadffc8b8a4d64f746b0a28b.png

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The auth server in this case is the one in the EU, if you put the radius over the one that is blocked in the US do you get a game?

Hey, thanks for the quick reply. 

Will give this a test within the next 5/10minutes 

28 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The auth server in this case is the one in the EU, if you put the radius over the one that is blocked in the US do you get a game?

Hey Fraser, gave it a try and it's working as It was a few weeks back, really wish I had posted sooner as I've lost so much time just waiting haha!

Thanks again mate