Can't access DumaOS

noorSC

I bought a router and it came through a couple of days ago. The first 3 days were fine, so I left it as it was, until yesterday. I tried accessing dumaOS through the IP address written on the router and it asked me for a password. I tried entering the username and password also written on the router, it does not work. I also tried factory resetting it, as well as clearing my cache, it still doesn't work. I also tried logging into the main router's IP address and it works, so it must definitely be netduma. For reference, I am using the Sky Q hub that was given to me by Sky, and connected it to netduma using Ethernet, just like how it was explained in the manual. I don't know where or when it went wrong but now I can't even use the features that this router was advertised to have. Please help!

image.png.fae207b845827515a2532c778bb1a1e1.png

Here is a screenshot of the problem itself.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

When you initially went through the Setup Wizard you would have been given the opportunity to change these login details, if you did that is what you need to use. However, hold the reset button in the back for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try to access using the details Exe provided.

Thank you so much! That seems to have resolved it for me!

I had another question. My netduma sometimes seems to lose connection randomly. After a reboot of the router, it goes back up again, but I was wondering why this happens, and if it can be helped? Thanks!