Highly frustrated

Gh3ist

So I just received my R2 today. After I got off of work I went to set up the R2. After 5.5 hours of completely following the guide step by step, I have yet been able to get my R2 to connect. I put in the R2's password and I get; Can't connect to this network. I have resetted multiple times. Leaving the R2 unplugged for several minutes, then reattempting to no avail. I'm literally ready to fling this across the room. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Disconnecting the R2 and connecting everything back to before I had the R2 works perfectly fine. Once I attempt to connect everything via R2 and trying to setup....no go...I have tried dumaos/ as well as 192.168.77.1 and nothing.

20210325_051141.jpg

20210325_051152.jpg

20210325_051256.jpg

20210325_051645.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear this, that's a known issue that we're working to fix.

Essentially the R2 has changed it's Wi-Fi default Wi-Fi password, you can either connect to the R2 via an ethernet cable or use the below guide to work out what the correct Wi-Fi password is:

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-my-new-netduma-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work