GeoFilter and QOS are both Malfunctioning after Power Outage

need help my Geofilter isn't showing any servers after this Power Outage I had, and My QOS is only showing my pc under traffic prioritization is working on my xbox its not showing any packets moving or being prioritized. can someone help me with this?

under my device connections it kept showing my xbox was offline I had to change the IP address then it is now showing but the Traffic Priortization is still not showing any packet transfers for XBOX only pc do I need to allow all duma OS games and individually put my devices?

I press add and find my xbox using the device name, also my ping test under load is very weird tonight i have really high download and the only way to get upload lower is to have QOS set to always

• Administrators

It looks like the Xbox is prioritizing packets normally there. Connection Benchmark will respond to Always, you'll need to get the best settings to bring it down using Always, then you can switch to Auto-Enable if you like but if you want to test again you'll need to switch back to Always.