Lag in NDI with R2

Dunpeal

Hello again, I have been testing the R2 all day, without using the internet, "only" network tests with only the two PCs connected in the lan ports and I clearly see that the exchange of data between PCs through the network has problems.

First I have insisted with the exchange by NDI (newteck) between them and when the quality is FHD the information arrives with a delay but if I make the information go to HD quality the data is sent in perfect audio and video.

Second, having seen the above, I have decided to do a test with the VLC with which information can also be sent through the internal network and the same happens, in this case it is simply impossible to send information through the network.

The question I ask is simple and clear, does R2 have a problem when managing the exchange of data between machines on the internal network? because it is what gives the sensation by the facts with which we have been dealing with a week.

• Administrators

There aren't any issues with that that I've heard of before, though not many people use it for that purpose. It will require us to try and reproduce the issue and likely make a fix so I'll pass it onto the team and get back to you when I can.

I await your response as soon as possible, because there is a possibility that my R2 is defective and that is why it does not transmit data on the network correctly, since even the routers that internet companies install are basic if they do it correctly, greetings