New r2 setup issues

I setup my new r2 last night got it connected to my bell home hub added it to the dmz then all of a sudden both devices connected via Ethernet went to offline and now I can no longer access DumaOS or anything from the router however the bell modem is showing it is connect help??

Basically I got it setup and managed to access DumaOS ran a couple benchmark tests looked at network monitor and noticed  PS5, google wifi both on Ethernet were moved to offline. Tried cycling power on both devices unplugging and plugging in again no success. At which point I power cycled the r2 and ever since I cannot access anything via the R2. I’ve factory reset it also ( if I use my previous set password it says it’s not correct but works with the password under the R2).

all lights on the R2 are lit and flashing occasionally ( assuming this means connections are present).

Now whenever I add the r2 into the dmz it changes its name to unknown device and if I try to connect to the R2 it says cannot connect to network. Also whenever it is added to dmz the IP changes not sure if this is intended that is also when the device name changes to unknown device.

3C10CEF5-DEDE-4C1A-B4DD-E559D189C8E9.jpeg

7A365273-FD0A-42CD-849A-BEEE90D2A638.jpeg

At this time I can still not connect to the modem it is showing connected to my bell hub I’ve tried connecting in both dmz and just normally connected. From laptop and phone, all devices say cannot connect to network.

please help this is becoming quite frustrating.  

also I cannot connect to DumaOS as well anymore.

• Administrators

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Lets start from scratch, hold the reset button on the router for 30 seconds, release and wait 2 minutes before accessing the interface. Go through the Setup Wizard - does it detect the internet there? If not do the WAN Setup then click skip. Check the Hub for the attached devices, does the MAC address for the R2 match the MAC address on the R2 WAN Settings/on the underside of the router?

after multiple resets of both isp modem and R2 ( including having to disable and enable the DMZ options) I've managed to get everything up and running correctly. Thanks for the info will be able to test the remaining feature tonight after work hopefully but so far everything is looking good!