Geo filter not working what so ever

Hi and welcome.

What new software? 
Is this a new XR300 and you have just set it up? If so and after updating firmware I would reset the router using the rear pinhole method then run through the setup again and test.

Yea I reset it three times with the pin hole on back of router and still same thing just connects way outside of radius I even bought xr1000 and same issues even with 3.0 on xr1000

Kinda feeling like geofilter is just a selling point I've called support for a week and they just send me to the next tech its really not worth issues and money you pay for it the whole reason they pride themselves is because it's a gaming router If anything it's made my gaming experience worse matter of fact unplayable as you can see in the video

• Administrators

It looks as though you have ping assist enabled in the Geo-Filter Map menu which is why it is connecting outside your radius. Turn this to 0. Turn off the game/console completely for 2 minutes then boot it up and it should adhere to your radius.

In geo filter option it all comes up nil what is the best settings on geo filter what is the bottom box that is unchecked and should it be checked like I said it all shows nil