Terrible Hitreg in Warzone

Waka4412

Hey Everyone,

I bought a XR300in December and had a very good time in Warzone but nowadays my Hitreg in Warzone is just terrible. I always feel a second behind and loose alot of fights a should defenitly win. I also notice that my damage in the end of rounds often feels to low. I'm becomming really desperate and not having fun playing anymore. I've read so many pages and tried so many different settings. CoD Cold War workes perfect for me but the same settings just wont work for Warzone. I hope somebody can help me.

Dsl-Reports gives my internet very good grades:

2062673941_dslreport.JPG.90b9d7aaa3693a019d0ac46cd35b7fa3.JPG

Here are my settings and what I tried. Before a gaming session I also always restart my router.

1.) NAT Open

I'm playing on PC and port 3074 is forwarded. I have an open NAT ingame.

2.) Geofilter is off

The Geofilter workes really well for Cold War but in Warzone the hitreg becomes even worse with Geofilter on.

3.) Anti-Bufferbloat is off

I read very often that CoD doesn't like the Anti-Bufferbloat. In tried Upload and Download both at 70%. That didn't help. So I turned it off.

Anti-Bufferbload.thumb.JPG.b3902797fbc9394d5f748c5edb492463.JPG

4.)Limiting Bandwidth

I tried limiting my Bandwidth to 2, 20 and 5 mbit/s Download and 0,4 mbit/s Upload.

5.) Traffic Prioritization

I tried thefollowing rules:

a.) TCPUDP - Quellport (3074:3075) - Zielport (30000:45000)    
TCPUDP - Quellport (30000:45000) - Zielport (3074:3075)

b.) TCPUDP - Quellport (3074:65535) - Zielport (3074:65535)

c.) TCPUDP - Quellport (3074:3074) - Zielport (3074:65535)

d.) TCPUDP - Quellport (1024:65535) - Zielport (1024:65535)

Currently I'm trying this:

1773909768_trafficprio.thumb.JPG.49a08f46fb60328fa21891bf1e0d88d3.JPG

I noticed that I always have more prioritized Upload Packages (almost double than the download packages). Is that normal?

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for my bad english.

• Administrators

70% Anti-BB is our recommended starting point but that won't work for everyone, I'd suggest you experiment with those percentages a bit more to find what works best for you. What ping are you getting as shown in game?

• Administrators

If any other devices are affecting the game then it will help with that. We're currently testing the game again as the recent update seems to have impacted the Geo-Filter, so once we retest and if we find an issue and fix it then it may be improved.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If any other devices are affecting the game then it will help with that. We're currently testing the game again as the recent update seems to have impacted the Geo-Filter, so once we retest and if we find an issue and fix it then it may be improved.

Ok, thx. I also noticed that I have alot more prioritized Upload Packages. Is that normal?