Can't log into my Netgear R700

My conection is the following:    

ISP Calix 813Gv2 fiber Hub> Netgear R700> Netduma R1 all trough ethernet.

My issue is the following: whenever i type the default gateway of my R700 (10.0.0.1) into any browser, it says that i cant access. Tried rebooting the Calix Hub and the R7000 and tried to log from a laptop trough WIFI to the R7000's Network and still couldnt log in.  I need to enter my R700 but im not surely why i cant. Any help would be appreciated  

1.png

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm assuming you mean the XR700 rather than the R7000?

Did this happen after changing any particular settings? On the PC open command prompt and type ipconfig then press enter and post the results please.

R7000. Calix Hub> Nighthawk R7000> R1> Desktop PC. Didn't changed anything. Suddenly, i cant log in anymore. Tried to log in directly from my phone trough the R700 WIFI (not the R1 WIFI) and also, didn't work.

2.png

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's not our router/software but will do the best we can to help. Okay so I assume that was taken when connected to the R1 then. What WAN IP on the System Information page is the R1 getting?

I'm using that config because you recommended me to go that way like a year ago because i was getting terrible packet loss when when i test on Ping Plotter because i'm using PPoE conection and QoS wasn't optimized at the time (hope it is now) with PPoE. So you suggested  a router to put between the calix and the R1 to just handle PPPoE, in this case is my R7000.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:42 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes they would but you should then be able to access the interface again - there shouldn't be too much configuration if you're just using it to handle PPPoE.

Managed to log into my R7000 again. It just needed some new firmware update. Thanks for the advice.