Geo Filter Playing on Denied/Outside Server

qLofty

This started yesterday, I am constantly getting this server no matter where i put my geo filter. I am in NY and when it starts up it shows the north east server it initially connects to. Then all my games are connecting to this server outside of my geo filter. I have tried multiple different filters, polygon (drawing on a select few spots). Tried to denied this server as well but still connects to it. 

I have removed all my allow/denied. Removed my traffic prioritization as well. Flushed the Geo Filter cloud. And seems all my games are connecting to this server. 

Geo_Filter_Issue_LI.jpg

• Administrators

Traffic Prioritization won't affect this so you can set that up again. The icon as per the legend indicates it has been caught by Ping Assist, did you have PA on when you were on the game and then disable it prior to matchmaking? Do you have fast search enabled in the map menu?

I had ping assist at 0, Fast Search Disabled, and strict mode enabled. I tried moving ping assist up and then back to 0 to make sure the setting was at 0 when loading the game. This is a screenshot of when I am loading up Modern Warfare. 

Few things I see is:

• Ping Assisted Oklahoma server
  • Allowed Server on the East coast (my allow/deny list is empty) I assume this is just the validation server for online services? 
  • Stating player off coast of Africa
  • Ping Assisted Player in Singapore

ping_assist_issue.png

• Administrators

Try this please:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game