Destiny 2 Trials.

GBDJG

This is the problem with this game PVP and Trials Of Osiris.

I had a fireteam of uk only play max 30 ping and this is what it constantly matched us against.

I dont blame NETDUMA as their router has improved my FPS games in many ways i just be leave Destiny is beyond trying to fix and trials is a pile of SH__.

no wonder everybody wants to match their friends DESPERATLY.

This is not a dig at NETDUMA.

Sorry for the rant.

screenshot-192.168.77.1-2021.02.19-20_16_08.png

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

There is more investigation and work needed for us to try and improve Destiny. Looks as though you may have adjusted your Geo-Filter settings after the game was already on?

i dont change them fraser.im fine with it.

its always been like it for me however 90% of the time NOT TRIALS it matchmakes me with peps in uk.

The game is crap for pvp.

• Administrators

How have you added the device to the Geo-Filter? That peer icon definitely shouldn't have been allowed. If you provide a full screenshot of the page I may be able to determine more on what is happening. That's good you mostly get people in the UK.

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

How have you added the device to the Geo-Filter? That peer icon definitely shouldn't have been allowed. If you provide a full screenshot of the page I may be able to determine more on what is happening. That's good you mostly get people in the UK.

This is how im set up.

I use the Destiny profile in GEO now in COMP or TRIALS i just wont obey the filter i can see it trying but i think with sbmm it forces the games.

All so there is BUNGIE servers in the us that are constantly over 120 ping. so i assume that when i try  to connect to uk only a server pops up in IRELAND and one in the US so uk peps connect to the IRELAND server the US players connect to there's then UK players and visa versa i guess get 120+ ping.

I may be wrong but this seems to look like that.

I will try to grab a screen shot when this is happening.

d2.png

• Administrators

Ah no that is fine by the looks of it - it seems you're playing P2P or with a potential server within your radius. The one in the US will actually be an authentication server required for online play - without it you wouldn't be able to play.