Not getting full Gigabit and Sliders at 100%

marvinac1

Got an 2 issues here. I live VA and I have Verizon Fios 1gb/1gb. No matter how many times I do speed test, I get maybe half of it when I setup bandwidth speeds. I can never connect to games under 30ms no matter what I do. I had the XR500 and just bought the 1000. Love the new features however nothings has not changed. Still same issue with connecting to COD warzone or Cold War. Bullet registration is awful and cannot connect to server under 30ms and there is one right near me. Always 30 and up. Bullets registration is really bad for me K/D steady dropping. I told my friend to buy one and now he can connect 19ms and he is not on Fiber at all. I had Verizon to look into any issues and they see none. Again I can go to heat map and ping a sever 12ms and when I connect still 30 and up. In QOS When I run Auto-setup for congestion control and run the auto setup, when test is complete it will put my sliders at 100%. I can no longer stream because I am getting dropped by a simple player. Please help me.

1 minute ago, Newfie said:

Did you perform a reset after updating the firmware. If not I would use the rear pin hole method, reset and setup as new and test again.

May i ask whats the difference between pin hole ang GUI reset?and benefits please.

3 minutes ago, SETi-D said:

May i ask whats the difference between pin hole ang GUI reset?and benefits please.

Ones mechanical the other is software. Netgear always recommend the rear pin hole method where as if the software is glitchy it might not perform a reset as intended.