Warzone help

Mb1988

Hey therr ive recently purchased nighthawk xr500, everything has been set up ect.

I try to find a lobbir using geo filtering enabled it sticks on 52ms ping , with hybrid vpn enabled its fine but i want to try keep the geo filtering to one area it doesnt seem to find any games at all even with radius increased 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Where are you located and where are you trying to force servers? 

What sticks on 52ms, the Geo-Filter ping or the ping in game?

What do you mean with the VPN enabled it's fine?

Can you provide a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page please as seen when you're in a game?

Hey thanks for the reply, im not at home atm so cant provide screen shot but im trying to geo filter traffic on warzone from around Suadi area, in game the searching for a match is stuck on 52ms, but with geo filter turned off and using Ciro onnmy express vpn im finding games around 80ms, problem seems to be the geo filter, regardless of where i set the home icon ill find 0 matches with it enabled. 

9 minutes ago, Mb1988 said:

Ill give it a try again, EU servers are sweaty as hell, having fun connecting to ME servers using vpn tho arent half as sweaty but the 80ms + ping is kinda annoying. 

Why are you using vpn? Mine connects to ME without vpn. Saying that not been able to connect to any servers for last 12 hours using the router.

5 minutes ago, Lewisprotips said:

Why are you using vpn? Mine connects to ME without vpn. Saying that not been able to connect to any servers for last 12 hours using the router.

You on Warzone right now? If so you able to join up and teach me a few things.. Activision ID - xMerrill#6875822 

14 minutes ago, Lewisprotips said:

Express vpn, i havent been able to use the geo filtering part of router finds 0 servers on map

• Administrators

Try this please:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

Then see if you can see if it works better for you.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this please:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove the device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Flush the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup your settings with 0 Ping Assist
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

Then see if you can see if it works better for you.

Ive tried this, on latest firmware it errors out when trying to flush cloud 🤷🏻‍♂️

Even tried setting geo filter, waiting awhike, booting up console then trying itll sesrch for a lobbie, join one with only me there then kicks and searches again (radius set to 2500 miles) go to 32 ping and repeats this on a loop till i stop it, then other times itll loook for lobbies starting at 180ms ping and wont move. Using only vpn itll load up instantly and it isnt EU servers going on the language spoken plus the pings around 70-80ms

6 minutes ago, Mb1988 said:

Express vpn, i havent been able to use the geo filtering part of router finds 0 servers on map

When was your last game? I might enable the vpn f

2 minutes ago, Mb1988 said:

Ive tried this, on latest firmware it errors out when trying to flush cloud 🤷🏻‍♂️

Even tried setting geo filter, waiting awhike, booting up console then trying itll sesrch for a lobbie, join one with only me there then kicks and searches again (radius set to 2500 miles) go to 32 ping and repeats this on a loop till i stop it, then other times itll loook for lobbies starting at 180ms ping and wont move. Using only vpn itll load up instantly and it isnt EU servers going on the language spoken plus the pings around 70-80ms

Which vpn are you using i may give this a try as the geo filter isn't working at the moment just sat searching for a game for ages.

1 minute ago, Lewisprotips said:

Which vpn are you using i may give this a try as the geo filter isn't working at the moment just sat searching for a game for ages.

Same issue here.. not fun. I see other people in America can connect to Midwest servers but I can't

Had a game 2 hours ago, purchased express vpn and used the manual config, downloaded to laptop opened the file with note pad copied that over and input my express vpn user and password 👍🏻 helps me bypass some sweaty warzone lobbies, far from a top tier player but getting put in top %5 lobbies accordijg to sbmm warzone website game hasnt been fun the last month. 

3 minutes ago, Lewisprotips said:

When was your last game? I might enable the vpn f

This has been happening to me using geo filter mate, even using both and putting home as my vpn location and radius covering all ME i get 0 lobbies 

Also @Netduma Fraser to use the netduma mobile app i need the latest beta firmware seeing as the newest v2 isnt supported, one question can i use movile browser with desktop viewing to edit my geo filter ect? Having some https socket errors so not entirely sure if mobile browser is compatible

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Mb1988 said:

Also @Netduma Fraser to use the netduma mobile app i need the latest beta firmware seeing as the newest v2 isnt supported, one question can i use movile browser with desktop viewing to edit my geo filter ect? Having some https socket errors so not entirely sure if mobile browser is compatible

You can try but it's not optimized for mobile devices. I would suggest trying the latest beta, it is quite stable and has some more Geo options that could be useful. https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=XR500-V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203.img would suggest a factory reset afterwards if you want to try.

56 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can try but it's not optimized for mobile devices. I would suggest trying the latest beta, it is quite stable and has some more Geo options that could be useful. https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=XR500-V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203.img would suggest a factory reset afterwards if you want to try.

Awesome ill give it a whirl tomorrow 👍🏻

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Mb1988 said:

@Netduma Fraser hey mate that link for the beta img isn't working, redirects me to my Dropbox home page

Sorry, try this instead: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4mwe5sx81gsc129/XR500-V2.3.2.114-DumaOS3.0.203.img?dl=0