Lates firmware

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When you do a factory reset it stays on the firmware it was on prior to the reset. Okay thanks and it still isn't available for you?

Nope when I did the factory reset it set to me 53  auto set up is there but it’s buggy. Let me put it to 52 and see if it’s there 

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Auto Setup does require more work anyway so I don't think you would use it even if you had access to it currently. What's buggy about the firmware I provided?

When I’m in the geo filter and trying to find a game I’m set for 19ms ping then it jumps to 49ms

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Coyote305 said:

When I’m in the geo filter and trying to find a game I’m set for 19ms ping then it jumps to 49ms

As in you've set Ping Assist that low? Can you provide a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing with the ping panel visible please?

59 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As in you've set Ping Assist that low? Can you provide a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing with the ping panel visible please?

I’m putting it back to 52  because the 53 putting me in matches 60 ping and I’m i. Miami and we have a server in west Palm beach

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Coyote305 said:

I’m putting it back to 52  because the 53 putting me in matches 60 ping and I’m i. Miami and we have a server in west Palm beach

That's fair enough, it's not a fully released version yet and was mainly to test whether a specific issue with NAT was fixed.