New router internet not working

Das916

• Administrators

Can you disable Energy Efficient Ethernet on the modem please and then reboot the R2 and see if that works. Did you get internet with it initially when you first set it up? You can see the terms here: netduma.com/terms

Interesting. I also just encountered this issue using motorola surfboard modem and comcast isp. Verified no outages and that direct to modem I was getting WAN. But ya, just out of nowhere r2 could not get a WAN IP.. Ultimately, I had to factory reset the router and during setup wizard WAN was not found so I saved settings without providing client id or device id and all the sudden it was able to get a WAN IP. Good luck! 

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, rahabash said:

Interesting. I also just encountered this issue using motorola surfboard modem and comcast isp. Verified no outages and that direct to modem I was getting WAN. But ya, just out of nowhere r2 could not get a WAN IP.. Ultimately, I had to factory reset the router and during setup wizard WAN was not found so I saved settings without providing client id or device id and all the sudden it was able to get a WAN IP. Good luck! 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you had that issue but thanks for posting your solution! Possibly a lease change caused it.

• Administrators

Access the modem via 192.168.100.1
Username: admin
Password: password

There aren't too many pages on its interface but it's most likely on the configuration page but if not have a look around. Disable then reboot the R2. Do you have internet with the R2 now?

I contacted the email for you guys and there taken care of me already thanks I couldn’t let this string on any longer I already disconnected the router and boxed it up I’ve lost 5 days pay already appreciate your help