Faulty Hardware Received

rweakins

So I bought an R2 on January 4th.   Everything was great.....for about 25 days then it just died.  No access to the interface, no wifi signal, no lan signal.  Netduma sent a replacement which got here today and there's an issue.  The connectors for the antennas AND the antennas themselves both have pins!!!! No sockets anywhere.  In the picture you can see what I'm talking about.  The bottom version is the first R2 they sent and the top is the new one they sent.  Now, how the heck am I supposed to screw in the antenna which also has a pin?!?!?!  All four router side connectors have pins and all four antennas have pins.  Am I completely missing something or is this a complete screw up on the Quality Control?!

IMG_2695.jpg

IMG_2694.jpg

On 1/31/2021 at 5:53 AM, rweakins said:

So I bought an R2 on January 4th.   Everything was great.....for about 25 days then it just died.  No access to the interface, no wifi signal, no lan signal.  

I brought mine on the 2nd of January 2021 & the same thing has just happened to me last night. The router has literally died, no access to interface, wifi or lan. I've tried everything possible & have had to resort back to putting my Virgin Media Hub in router mode and using that so I can continue to work. I've posted on someone else's thread but not put my own up yet.  

• Administrators
2 hours ago, SheldonR said:

I brought mine on the 2nd of January 2021 & the same thing has just happened to me last night. The router has literally died, no access to interface, wifi or lan. I've tried everything possible & have had to resort back to putting my Virgin Media Hub in router mode and using that so I can continue to work. I've posted on someone else's thread but not put my own up yet.  

I responded to the other topic you posted in but would be better to make your own topic and we can specifically focus on your issue.